Monday, June 07, 2010

ADC Delivers



ADC's convention just too place in the Nation's Capital here in Washington DC, it was my sixth convention with ADC, but my first as a married man.

I got a chance to hear a number of wonderful speakers, including Secretary of Justice, Eric Holder, former Presidential candidate, Ralph Nader, Amy Goodman and a number of Congressmen.

Yes, there were dances, comedy, exhibitors, activism and fun for all, I and Roa enjoyed the event a great deal.

The Panel on Palestine was hot as speakers had a clash of thoughts and policies, it was fun to have this discussion in this community.

I did open up for Said Dura, a popular Palestine Stand up comic who had the crowd laughing to his jokes and set. He is funny as he is gracious. He was part of the Arabs Gone Wild Tour

I will surely be attending the next year's!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template