Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Do not Fly to Atlanta

Not sure what I really think, guns do not freak me out as much as they used to, I am guessing back in Gaza I have seen many of them and never not once have I wanted to touch one...I respect people who want to own guns....but it gives me the creeps to imagine one on my plane up in the air. It truly scares me, but that might be because I do not like flying.
A 39-year-old Delta Airlines flight attendant was arrested today when a loaded semi-automatic handgun was found in her carry-on bag at a security checkpoint.Amber Robillard, Atlanta, was preliminarily charged with entering a controlled area of an airport with a weapon and possession of a handgun without a permit, both misdemeanors, according to an Indianapolis International Airport police report.


Read Story here

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template