Sunday, June 27, 2010

The US Ghana Game


US Ghana game was fun game to watch, it's the only time when an Arab and Muslims can root against the United States and not have to worry about being sent to Gitmo prison. I personally have not been to Gitmo, but I have been to Idaho, where else you have a bunch of armed white men surround a brown guy?

Right after the game the President of Ghana called the White House and asked not to have US foreign aid altered due to the US loss at the hands of the Ghana Soccer team. "I was cheering for the US secretly," he said.

Do you ever think about this, the World Cup is the only time your custodial knows about something more than you do.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template