Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thanks to Mexico, France is DOWN

After their embarrassing loss to Mexico 2 nothing, the French coach, team players, and management were spotted looking for burqas to cover their faces! What a shame, they must have felt the shame. They definitely needed to cover their faces and hide their identities secret. But of course they are not allowed to wear those burqa's where these players come from!

What a shame, the French team was a joke, they played like if they were intimidated, they played like they are from the Congo...not France....I was disappointed, the entire French nation probably shares the same feeling with me. Want irony? The Refer for the French/Mexico game was a Saudi! And I am not kidding either!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template